2010年11月1日星期一

School Heaven Or Hell

School life has always been a scary tunnel for me, never ending, monotonous and bizarre. Why? Not because I was lazy or someone running away from studies but due to the reason that I felt inferior from others. And this feeling was given to me by the class fellows supported by the honorable teachers. I suffered this because my father wasn't a doctor, engineer or any influential authority. Now most of the honorable readers might think what can they gain from my experience? Well I am not here to blame my teachers or school or discuss my past life. I just want to help many students like me who loose their confidence and trust in the teachers and other humans. School is a place to spent a happy life, learning, experiencing and gaining. When we send our children how many of us actually see what our children are going through. What are they being taught. Are they being treated equally or not. A lot of teachers like to favor children coming from the "higher status" and or influential backgrounds. Now every body knows that it's natural to gain more than by watching then by reading. What double standards are there. We are taught to treat humans equally but practically we don't. How is a child supposed to respect a book which teaches it very different from what the child sees in reality? What type of moral are we teaching our innocent children? A student has to suffer the terrifying and hectic procedures of tests and interviews before getting admission. But what about the school to which we are handing over our future. How many of us parents ask and interrogate these schools to know what their actual intension are? How serious they are to build a sensible loving and caring society. Has the school administration ever thought how much discrimination are they feeding an innocent mind. After all school is a noble cause rather than just a business.

没有评论:

发表评论